Here are some of my favorite wedding venues, Rye NY
1: Coveleigh Club
First, the Coveleigh Club, which I’ve had the pleasure of working within it twice, and I must say, I fell in love with this beautiful location. The Coveleigh is the place for any bride looking for some shore or nautical vibe with a splash of elegance and chicness.
The perfect spot for me is the room where the bride gets ready. Also, the overall place is amazing because it has lots of natural outdoorsy locations, which are perfect for marrying couples that want to look astonishingly vibrant with spectacular water views.
- Main Ballroom accommodates 225 people.
- West Porch is perfect for small weddings and events. Seating 30-75 guests.
- Venue Mood: Mansion, Waterfront
2: Wainwright House
Secondly, the Wainwright House, Rye NY. There is nothing more elegant than a waterfront historic mansion for a wedding place. This place has it all, from breathtaking views to exquisite sunsets across Milton Hardbord and Rye Marshlands. This place has given me the most romantic and exquisite wedding photographs ever.
- Wedding venue features a formal dining room, a library, and a solarium
- Overnight accommodations for up to 24 people
- Tent capacity 240 seated guests
- Venue Mood: French Chateau, Waterfront
3. Whitby Castle
And last but not least, the Whitby Castle; This wedding venue, Rye NY has a magnificent ballroom filled with purely natural light thanks to a vaulted ceiling. This place is perfect for any couple with a dreamy and fairytale-style wedding inside a gorgeous castle.
And how fabulous is this luxury table decor? One of my favorites for sure…
- Capacity for 250 people
- Bridal changing room, cocktail area, ballroom, terrace
- Venue Mood: Banquet Hall, Historic Mansion, Country Club
If you enjoyed this post, you may also love: